Home > Safety > FIRST AID > Hospital Specialty-Grade High Accuracy Infrared Thermometer – for Humans and other Surfaces
Mark's Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part: THD2FE
List Price: In Stock
Clearance : Left
The THD2FE is the last word when speed and accuracy for critical inspections of human body and common surfaces is in demand. This is one the most accurate infrared thermometers manufactured today! The Next Generation Today! Technology of SoC ~ System- On-chip offers features and specifications to meet these application requirements.
• Special Body Temp Zone: 93.2˚ to 108˚ F ( 34˚ to 42.2˚ C)
• Total Temperature Range: -7˚ to 176˚ F (-22˚ to 80˚ C)
• High Temperature audible ALARM when measurement exceeds 99.5˚ F which may indicate onset of fever.
• Distance to Spot Size Ratio of 2:1
• Conversion of forehead temp to internal body temp
• Accuracy +/- 0.4˚ F (0.2˚ C) of reading from 95˚ to 107.6˚ F (35˚ to 42˚ C) with 1/10th degree resolution
• Below 71.6˚ F : +/-2˚ C (+/-4˚ F) and above 108˚ F
• Storage of previous 25 readings taken and recall information
• Emissivity preset for accuracy in body temp applications.
• Blue hue back-light LCD display, select C or F, Auto Off
• Uses 2 x AAA batteries and provides power for about 3000 readings
• IP22 Water resistant case
Weight and Dimensions: 4 oz. ~ 6” x 2” x 1.5”
Login for Your Pricing
Why Mark's? We stock thousands of hard to find and rare parts.