Mark's Part Number:
List Price: In Stock
Clearance : Left
Pneumatic and Metro-Fit Servo Parts
Note: Timing is adjusted from 5 to 60 seconds and is accomplished by rotating the timing screw. Turning the screw clockwise increases time. Counter-clockwise decreases time.
Repairs For Metcraft
Natural Bacterial Enzymes for Drain, Septic Tank & Cesspool Cleaning
Contains Billions of Live Natural Bacteria That Keep Making More Waste Material Digesting Enzymes
• Drain lines
• Grease Traps
• Septic Tanks
• Recreational Vehicles
Mark's Liquid Enzyme actively continues to make more waste digesting bacterial enzymes, unlike other treatments, So it keeps on working! Contains aerobic and anaerobic bacteria so it works with or without the presence of air. Contains four different types of enzymes:
• Protease to digest protein, such as hair.
• Amylase to digest starches and sugars, such as vegetable matter.
• Lipase to digest fats, such as greases and oils.
• Cellulase to digest cellulose, such as toilet paper.
• No Harmful Caustics or Acids
• No Solvents
• Harmless to All Types of Drain Pipes
Login for Your Pricing
Why Mark's? We stock thousands of hard to find and rare parts.