Close cart

General Pipe & Supply

Home > General Pipe & Supply
Do you need a vent, drain cover, connect pipes, maybe a valve box or cover a hole? Mark’s stocks what you need. Oatey air admittance valves, OEM drain grates from Jay R Smith, Wade, Zurn and more. We also have “Gee” couplings in brass, steel, and PVC. Working on a drain? We have mission bands, no hub couplings, and rubber connectors. We stock NDS valve boxes and replacement lids. We can help you with covering the hole where a pipe penetrates a ceiling, floor, or wall with solid or split ring escutcheons.